Saturday, February 20, 2010

Katie's Blog

My darlin' cousin Katie has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, which is what her mom died of about 15 years ago.  She is going to be blogging about her experience as she undergoes treatment, including chemotherapy, which starts this coming Tuesday.  She is one of my favorite people on the planet, and if you know her you will know exactly why I say that.  She is welcoming anyone to read her blog as she talks about her experience.  If you want to visit her site, go to www.caringbridge.org.  On the home page in the box where it says to enter the website name, enter "kateelasy."  Or, if you prefer, you can click on the link over on the left of my page under the "Blogs I Follow" section.  Katie would love to hear from family and friends.  The support and kind words she has already received have meant a lot.  The picture is of Katie's three boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment