Thursday, January 7, 2010

What Jen Robinson Read in 2009

Here is a link to a post from my favorite book blog, Jen Robinson's Book Page.  This lady is an book lover who reads in many different genres and age categories, but especially promotes the reading and love of children and young adult books.  This is a list of books she read in 2009 with links to the ones she reviewed (she reviews some, but not all of the children and young adult books).  Hopefully my blog will help me keep track of what I read in 2010 and at the end of the year I can do a similar post.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to my list, Stephany. I do like being able to look back on what books I read each year. I like how you have all of your recent reads in your sidebar - it's so nice seeing a list by a reading kindred spirit (I love Georgette Heyer, and Laurie King, and Laini Taylor, and so on...). Wishing you a 2010 full of books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice comments, Jen. I am the go-to person among my circle for reading suggestions, so that is why I decided to start this blog. I am very new to this "world" and am a little unsure of myself and what I am doing. I don't want to violate any unwritten rules. I am also frustrated with some of the technical aspects, such as linking to Amazon (I follow the Amazon instructions, but it tells me I have too many characters, I can't get the images of the books to show up, etc.), so it was nice to read some encouraging words from an experienced blogger like you.

    ReplyDelete